Trying to Believe Again In everything...
Intro:
Hei Sharina here.. New life, new blog..
New motto I'm following:

"Life moves on.."


What can I say about myself:
20,this year
Just graduated
Waiting for Work
Waiting for Hope
Waiting for Faith
Waiting for Dream
Waiting for Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard:



Linkiess:
miss independent, NOT!!! Friday, January 16, 2009 11:32 AM
I really appreciate all tat God have given to me all these 18 years of life, but as a human being I feel so unsatisfied in a way. I want more. I love my friend and family who are always there for me but I am unfinished. Incompleted.. I am not strong like many people... I am not Miss Independent.. I want to depend on others. but who? Whu is tat someone tat i can depend on for friendship, during hardship and in loveship...

Aniwae been hetic tis week..wif project work from MMP2, SWEN, TAIN n BFA... So tis wat I am supposed to do for each project:


  1. MMP2 (Multimedia Project 2): Doing a game/ e-learning software in a PDA phones using GPS...i'm doing e game part...

  2. SWEN (Software Engineering): Software Requirements Specification (SRS) documents which is for the Hotel Management System for Delonix Regia Hotel owned by MR. WANG...must be in very standard/ good english...

  3. TAIN (Technology And Innovation): Business Plan for my Elixir Digital Workz company who is doing a product called JoizED (a foldble printer wif crystalized podwer as ink) which include Marketing Plan and Financial Plan...so business like rite...

  4. BFA (Basic Financial Accouting): Doing 3 assignment about accouting...all about journal entries, ledger, profit and lost statement, balance sheet and ratio tingy...well so hate accouting now..thk God i nvr went to accouting cost..cuz i'll DIE!!!

So mostly tats wat i am supposed to do for tis 2.2.2 semester aka 2nd block teaching...well so hate block teaching..dun really noe y e previous students like tis so much..ewww...


kay below is my company Elixir Digital Workz..nice or not?
i love e flowly-flowly tingy..hehe

well tats all cn sae abt my life now..nuting new..