Hello..Hello...to anione whu's reading tis rite nw..I noe its been a long time since I post sumting..well been slackin...all dae n nite..most probably gettin back all e sleepless nite tat I lost during sch..so here I am finally..back to post atleast once a while..cuz my internet at home has been cut down so probably nt gng to online or blogging for a while..my sis havn't pay e bill..so watsup wif u guys or gals out der?
I am bored..lately, everydae wake up arnd 11am, watch tv (n mind u I watch HI-5 frm 11-11.30) til arnd 12..den watch movies frm e movie cds collection tat my family has...usually i tried to pick one english, one malay n one hidustain movie every dae..so abt 7hrs spent watchin dem..so till abt 6 i wud bath n either go werk or stay in my room n continue on my story..e one I hav told u abt "Only You"...Well proud to say I hav completed half..nw tryin to find e ending..my story is quite short..abt 120 pages..12 chapters in total..wanted to make into a novel..bt i guess it wud juz b a short novel.. I dun even noe if I want to let anione see it bt den I wud love to one dae..in e future mayb...
So mostly tat wats b happening to me last past 2 weeks.. Tryin to change being 19 n all..bt still dun hav e motivation to do so..okay lar back to my writing..will b back in arnd a week or so..so wait for me kay..haha as if.. :D
thx to everyone whu sae their wishes for me ystd..i appreciate it..
PS: >.<Missing DEAR....Missing C167 gals..Missing Hidayu, Fadilah, Nadhirah, Fatin n Sharifah...Missing everyone tat was once in my life...