OKIE,
I, SHARINA BINTE SITAL(full name sekali), will not sleep until i finish powerpoint and rehearse presentation for tomorrow SWEN. If i do this, i will reward myself wif e ting tat i want the most..heehee...>.< Signature,AnirahS...:DAniwae above is my swearing in for swen..i promise myself to finish tis last wave of SWEN..tis is e final one...n i hav to score well..test juz nw cn pass bt nt sure if cn get A..i hav to buck up...for my lagging in e previous packages..
Okie, here in my blog, I wanna sae a big
THANK YOU to my groupmates for "tahanning" me...I noe I am nt tat a gd of grp mate to u gals, bt wif ur help we manage to get through all...either in SWEN or MMP2..i hope you have felt hepi dng e projects tgt juz like me..actuali i hav alot to sae n thx u gals, bt i hav to finish my powerpoint...so my final sae is thank you once again..let's get thru tis final few daes tgt n finish it wif a big bang...set? :D
Group mates(in register no. order):
- Siti Marfua Binte Mohd Fuad
- Siti Raudha Bte Abdul Aziz
- Juvone Teh Yu Juan