I noe tis is kinda late bt still sumting tis nice is nvr late..especially frm sum1 so special...well here it goes:
A note for you
If one Day u feel lyke crying..
Call me.
I Don't promise that I will make you laugh...
But I can cry with you...
If one Day u want to run away..
Don't be afraid to call me..
I don't promise to ask you to stop..
But I can run with you...
If one day you don't want to listen to anyone..
Call me.
I promised to be there for you..
and i promised to be very quick...
But if one day you call..
and there is no answer..
come fast to see me..
Perhaps i need you..
If you are wonderin whu send me tis juz noe its frm sum1 special...
sum1 i reali care alwaes...
sum1 i will miz alwaes...
sum1 i will love alwaes...
sum1 i juz believe gonna b der 4 me wen i nid 'her'...
n 4 tis special sum1, I thank god for her...
I will nvr asked for anione else to b my best fwen...
except her...thank you..:D