"A friend is someone that accepts you today, as the way you are..."
Found tis qoute while in e bus, watchin tv mobile Inspiration section. Tis section of TV mobile is veri "INSPIRATIONAL" as e title is self-explanatory. Anyway, wen was watchin tis qoute, my heart just questions every friendship i am havin nw n am I acceptin dem as e wae they r nw? or am I judgin dem without realizin it? Really e truth I dun realize half e tings I have n am dng nw..I dun noe wer I am nw, wer I am gng n wat shud I do in e future.. Derz no turnin back bt still...
Aniwae on a lighter note..I am back, with a new blogskin rampage..okie i noe i changed skin like I changed clothes..which is nt a bad ting, bt still it shows tat I cn't stick to one skin..bt my preference is so ever changin..PS: I am still talkin abt blog skin...
So ani whu, fizah had a note on fb tat she tagged a few of us to do n probably I am gng to do it again soon n mayb post it here instead of fb..bt 4 nw i hav to get back to MP..gng to start atleast 40% completed of fully-functional prototype for EPPS: Computer Management System...
heehee..wished us luck..:D chiao...