Hei Sharina here.. New life, new blog..

"I'll never let go, Jack. I promise."
Movie: Titanic
Song Title: My Heart will go on
Singer: Celine Dion
Classic ending to a beginning to a new life..
This movie says it all..being the only movie to last longer than the ship itself..all i can sae abt tis movie is It is one of a kind..typical love story but with real historical backgrounds..
The story of Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater, with one of the most beautiful and handsome character in the love story department: Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet make a great pair to everyone who watches it..
I dun reali nid to explain wat e story line is abt, rite? Who doesn't watch this?
Let talk abt e song than..
Slow and draggy bt still we manage to listen throughout..weird..
Soft and peaceful music..mayb tat e key..wif e one of e top female singer alive in the century, wat else can we ask more...
Top 3 reasons why: