Trying to Believe Again In everything...
Intro:
Hei Sharina here.. New life, new blog..
New motto I'm following:

"Life moves on.."


What can I say about myself:
20,this year
Just graduated
Waiting for Work
Waiting for Hope
Waiting for Faith
Waiting for Dream
Waiting for Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard:



Linkiess:
Lil' tings... Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:43 AM
"The little things you do to me..."

Everyone always said "Try to look at the BIG picture". But to me its the little things that counts. No matter how small it is, it still counts. Maybe it's just a simple gestures such as a smile but it could change a person perspective in life. From being sad or having a bad day, a smile changes the attitude of that person to happy even for a moment.

Smilling is a simple, small yet interesting facial expression to show pleasure, happiness or amusement. To show what you are feeling on the inside. A smile from you could bring a smile on the other person. And when someone smile at you, without noticing you will be smilling back.

Not just smilling is the little things is life we should take notice of. Other things like saying you "Thank You"s and "Welcome"s is always a part of this little things. But for today post I don't want to talk about little things in general. I want to talk specifically on "Little Things" about someone we should know. Our Friends.

Little things that I think we don't realize about our friends are little things that matters. I remembered a silly quiz I did on Facebook called "Do You Know ____( insert name)?" In this quiz, the friend writes a few questions about him/her self. Can ranges from basic to difficult questions. We as friends are invited to answer these questions and by the end of the quiz we will know if we really truly knows that person. Mostly that are little things about our friends that we should/ shouldn't know.

So, below I have listed a few general idea that I think we should know about our friends before we really called or categorized them as "FRIENDS":
  1. All about favourite questions.
  2. Hobbies.
  3. Idealists/ Role models
  4. Habits
  5. Views on relationships
  6. Family
  7. Problems Facing
So next time you see a friend think about these general questions about them. And maybe you can know yourself if you are a friend.