"Goodbye to the old, hello to the new..."
What can I say? 2009 is gng soon..Here I am sitting in my living rm, wif my sis new laptop infront of me, watchin MTV n waitin juz for e countdown n hear e fireworks at malaysia cuz tats e onli place I cud see e firework frm e comfort of my kitchen window.. But seriously, I am lazying arnd, nutin is happening n will nvr happpened.
I realli want to b hepi n tink positive bt I am full of thots, worries n unnecessary feelings overwhelming my whole body. My stomach feel veri bloated but i'm hungry. I am feelin queezy.. I don't know if I am nervous or juz tat I'm juz gng to get sick...
So before the yr end I wanna sae a few incidents of tat was kinda u cud called it "Unforgettable moments".. I will juz randomnly sae dem.
One of e incidents was meeting new friends. Actuali nt new, bt we didn't had e chance to know each other well until I made a big decision in my course of study...ehk, tat was another moment in 2009. Choosing DM instead of 3D. Actuali choosing 3D first bt changed to DM after much discussion wif teacher n fwenz. Anyway back to the incidents wer old fwen became newer n closer in away.. If u didn't guess by nw, it's Marfua and Raudha... Till nw I cudn't believe I actuali didn't get to noe them sooner..Funny rite, they were rite infront of me yet we didn't even like stop n talk to each other or aniting.. It was juz a smile n went off..e closes ting was juz a smile n a hi n bye..tats all.. it was kinda awkward ting..bt most funny ting is, they were the first 2 person I met wen i started sch actuali n tat was our last conversation for like 2 yrs until recently..so i am quite greatful tat I had a chance to know them deeper n more personal..
Another incident is I finally found the meaning of true friendship...It's not just frm one or two person..bt i am fortunate enuf to get a handful...
First of all, my six most treasured people tat i found through out my poly life.. Gals who I wudn't trade for aniting.. I wud do aniting for n gals who I am certainly sure tat our friendship will stay for a long time to come.. I dun noe hw to explain or describe our friendship bt all I can say...I love them so much...
However, this one particular friend tat i dun tink I can find anymore..tis is becuz e period to find such friend had past a arnd 4 years ago..She is one friend tat was actuali e Reason for any changes in my life..small or big..she's alwaes been der n I am totally n unspeakable greatful n thankful to GOD for bringing such friend to my life..She's been consistent, loving n eva changing me, even to tis dae..She's my BFF..Nurhidayu Binte Suhaimi.. I can't believe she is here, even nw..her meaning of friendship has brought me to knowin e deeper side of her n me..I cn't imagine life without her..She's e ultimate friend.
What else can I say about 2009..well der is one incident tat i wished to nvr speak of in tis blog ever again..so b4 i start rambling..I will stop..
so tat's all i cn sae happened in 2009..mostly old, new n newer friendship began n i hope it stays...so i hope u guys n gals hav nice new year..:)