Trying to Believe Again In everything...
Intro:
Hei Sharina here.. New life, new blog..
New motto I'm following:

"Life moves on.."


What can I say about myself:
20,this year
Just graduated
Waiting for Work
Waiting for Hope
Waiting for Faith
Waiting for Dream
Waiting for Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard:



Linkiess:
How did e car's windscreen fogged up? Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:16 AM
One sentence "It's so FLUFFY!!!"...

Well tat was e sentence tat we kept repeating all e wae.. n almost everytime we saw sumting tat resemble a soft, fluffy toy..e sentence is frm e movie "Despicable ME"..wait, I haven't watch it YET...bt i saw e trailer n e gal is so cute, saying tis sentence..damn KAWAII...

So back to e post title..
How did e car's windscreen fogged up?... tat happened to b e topic of e dae, rite aft lunch time to e time we went hm.. so I'm back at CARTEL, aka my old werk place, well my company name is "Hi-soft Pte Ltd"..okie i noe i havn't been updating my life, bt i will try to b4 e week is up..so i'm back at CARTEL, e old yet trying to b painted new building..so once again I'm wif Jill, a gal I hav been friends since I startin werkin, she's another post kay.. while I was gone, she's been veri closed to tis 2 other tester, Hasyir n Katrina.. so Hasyir aka Handsome, as e auntie called him, had a Car..so he drove us to Habour Front for lunch..so on e wae back, e topic of his windscreen became foggy aft he stayed in der, no air-con n wif his gf, whu is not malay bt i'm suspecting a chinese.. so Katrina aka KAT, asked so hw did it gt foggy? He sae did u rmb e titanic sex scene, wer Leonardo n Kate wer like u noe, ahem...e car they were in turned foggy...

So we kept asking hw did it get foggy 4 him..n he answered in such ridicolous manner, wer e 3 gals, Kat, Jill n Me, kept askin him "How did e car's windscreen fogged up?... " qns all e wae..n he still cn't answer us...he sae he didn't go all e wae..we were all like "huh???" o.O so weird rite..so fun being wif dem..

bt sumtimes its weird..so many changes since e 2 wks i wasn't at CARTEL.. its been tat long...n i realli wished i nva came back der..cuz den tis burden I am carrying won't b my burden animore.. to see tat person smiling, happy n alwaes talkin to dem, I hurt myself n tat person by keepin tis secret... i'm lost n no one to tell tis too...cuz it wil nt b a secret animore...:(