Trying to Believe Again In everything...
Intro:
Hei Sharina here.. New life, new blog..
New motto I'm following:

"Life moves on.."


What can I say about myself:
20,this year
Just graduated
Waiting for Work
Waiting for Hope
Waiting for Faith
Waiting for Dream
Waiting for Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard:



Linkiess:
Frontier Crazy!! Sunday, August 1, 2010 9:39 AM
Recently I hav been diligently playin tis fb game called "FRONTIER VILLE"..
Well i hav done up my town n family..so currently tis is wat it looks like:

Sori its a bit blur..bt i u wanna see a clearer pic, check out my Frontier Ville on fb.. add me if u hav free time, cuz i realli nid neighbours u see..so yea..
Aniwae here's my lil family tat i hav build up lil by lil..:D
Happy Family..
Well i'm e one wif e star hoverin above its head (duh...e onli gal)...
My husband is e one wif e goatee..:D i likeeee...
N e small guy is my son..well my FrontierVille's son..he hav tis kinda mouth called "Million Dollar Smile"..so cheeky..:D
I wanted a daughter bt i tink i prefer to hav a boy first..a gal will come in lata part of e game..wen i complete sum mission like tat...
so yea..tats my small lil family in FrontierVille..
i noe sum of u saeing tat its boring to play tis kind of game on fb, bt to me tis is e onli fantasy I cn hav other tat reality..my whole dreamin of havin my own land, town, house, plantation, animals farm, husband, son n daughter...aka my own Family...:)